Returning a faulty product
- You are covered from 6 months of your original purchase date under warranty, within this time if your device or product is faulty we will make sure the item is tested for the fault you have described to ensure it is legitimate.
- From this point we have the option to repair, replace or refund your product depending what we have available and which option you would like to go for. Please note that products must be in the same condition as it was when sold and you must have proof of purchase.
- If you are returning an electronic device with accounts on (iCloud, Google) we will ask you to sign out of these before proceeding, so please have this to hand.
- If you are past your 6 months warranty, unfortunately we aren’t able to offer a refund, but we still have the ability to attempt repair or find replacement on most devices. Please see the website or contact us for prices.
Returning an unwanted product
- You can return your product for a full refund within 7 days on the basis that it is in the same condition that it was when originally purchased.
- New products must have all their original packaging and accessories with no marks or defects to the item or its packaging. Products sold as open or used will be inspected for any damage prior to offering a refund, potentially reducing the amount to refund based on any damage to the product.
- If it is after 7 days of purchase, we may offer the value of the purchase as in-store credit only. This will also be subject to product condition upon return.